Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Abide in the Peace That is Already Yours

"Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusts in Thee." --Isaiah 26:3

"Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace." --Psalm 37:37

"And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet." --Romans 16:20

"Lord, Thou will establish peace for us since Thou hast also performed for us all our works..."--Isaiah 26:12

"The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace shall be with you." --Philippians 4:9

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ..." --Romans 5:1

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body, and be thankful." --Colossians 3:15

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for Thou, Lord, only make me dwell in safety." --Psalm 4:8

"The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace." --Psalm 29:11

"Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." --John 14:27

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." --Philippians 4:6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment