Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jesus Is Your Peace


"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee...” Isaiah 26:3

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: ...and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6

“Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us; for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.” Isaiah 26:12

“Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.” Philippians 4:9

“Therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1

“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also we are called in one body; and be ye thankful.” Colossians 3:15

“I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.” Psalm 4:8

“The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.” Psalm 29:11

“Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment